Sunday, February 22, 2009

What I'm Using Right Now Tag!

Tag taken from Fafinettex3's blog!


HAIR

Shampoo -VO5 Strawberries and Cream Moisture Milk (it smells so yummy!)

Conditioner - VO5 Strawberries and Cream Moisture Milk

Styling Products -Matrix Sleek Look Thermal Protector, Bed Head Hard Head Hair Spray (works wonders!)


BODY

Body Wash - Hollister Sessions Crystal Cove Body Wash (smells so good)

Body Moisturizer -Marshmallow Whipped Body Souffle (which smells delicious and works great! you can get it at thewytchscauldron.etsy.com for only $5.00 in a ton of other great scents!)

Anti Perspirent - secret as always

Fake Tan - none! I'm pale as a ghost it seems! I can't wait for summer!

FACE

Makeup Remover - Walgreen's store brand wipes (that work great and don't burn my face like every other wipes I have tried!)

Cleanser -something by elemis (can't remember it's name though)

Exfoliator - something from elemis (can't remember this ones name either but it works great!)

Mask - no mask



MAKEUP

Primer - none (I really haven't found one yet that I'm willing to try, I'm just too lazy)

Foundation - MAC mineralized spf foundation/loose (works great!)

Concealer - none my skin is pretty good now so usually my foundation will cover any kind of flaw

Powder - none

Blush - MAC Pinch O' Peach (lovely color on my skin!)

Bronzer Maybelline Mineral Powder in Light 4 with some lighter eyeshadows to make it a little lighter because with it alone it is way too dark

Highlighter -light colored eyeshadow from my coastal scents matte palette

Eyebase -none (but when I go to NYC in March or April I'm planning on getting urban decay primer potion and too faced shadow insurance so I can try them out!)

Eyeshadow - Coastal scents matte palette!

Eyeliner -Maybelline New York Expert Wear in ebony black (love , love, love it! even though I miss my define a line this one is still great!)

Curler -a cheap one from target

Mascara -either Covergirl's Lash blast or Maybelline's Colossal Volume Express (both are my holy grail mascaras!)

Lipstick - Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Candy (great color but is not long lasting)

Gloss -a bunch of different lip glosses from aerie or victoria secret and my favorite; Kat Von D lightening lip gloss in Strutter (amazing color on my lips even without lip stick! also it has a great smell to it!)

Nail Varnish -some kind of light pink color from the drugstore that works great

I am tagging everyone who did not do this yet!!!

1 comment: