Tuesday, January 6, 2009

88 Coastal Scents Matte Palette Review

Hey Everyone,
This is Rock 'N' Roll Beauty queen and I am here to say that I just put up a full length video review on the 88 Coastal Scents Matte Palette that I received the day after Christmas. I honestly love this palette to death because ever since I got it I keep sitting around in my room doing all these different kind of looks with the big variety of colors. When I got my palette the deliver guy just had it kind of sitting on the top of the mailbox by the road and I freaked because someone could have stole my precious little makeup palette! Haha but anyway this video starts out with just the look of the palette and then it goes into a video from me that I recorded from my camera. I'm so sorry about the poor lighting in that one part I really have to fix that. So after that part is a slide show with a bunch of different swatches from the palette. The swatches are done in order by each row vertically from the left to right. Then the colors start from the top to the bottom of the palette in that row. Sorry if that's a little confusing. Okay so it took me about ten times to upload this video onto you tube because it kept saying stuff about the songs I had so I had to try and choose another and I ended up with Lesley Roy who is amazing anyway. I am probably going to start doing some looks with this palette and uploading them on you tube so stay tuned everyone. If you have any request leave me a message and I'll be sure to see what I can do. And 'm so happy right now because I have a two hour delay for school because of the snow and I'm just hoping that they will cancel school all together. Anyway thanks for watching!
Love,
Rock 'N' Roll Beauty Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment