Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kat Von D Beethoven Eye Palette Silver Smokey Eye Look

Hey what's up everyone? I'm here with my first makeup tutorial. So I bought the Kat Von D Beethoven Eyeshadow palette during my Christmas break along with the Ludwig set too. I absolutely love them both so much! The colors are so pretty! Also for Christmas I received the Lightening Sheer Lip Gloss in Strutter which I have been practically wearing everyday because it is awesome. You can purchase makeup from the Kat Von D line at Sephora or you can pick up some stuff on eBay too because when I went in the store they were out of a lot of things and I really wanted to get the other palette Metal Orchestra but they were out of it. Anyway this is my first makeup tutorial for you guys so I decided to do it from the Beethoven palette. I chose the colors razor grey, leather, and tequila for my look and it came out to be a silver smokey eye look. In the beginning of the video I was in pain because I was trying to get my eyeliner off so I used a brush with makeup remover on it-bad idea. It looks like I was about to cry in the beginning of the video but it's all good.

So here are the steps for this silver smokey eye look:
1. Apply a primer
2. Apply the color razor grey to your eyelid
3. Apply the color leather to your crease
4. Blend
5. Apply the color tequila under your brow for a highlight
6. Blend
7. Apply a black eyeliner and mascara

Then after I did a light pink lip.
1. Apply a hydrating lip balm of some sort
2. Apply a light pink lipstick with a little bit of a sparkle
3. Apply a lip gloss if you want for a glossy finish



I hope you enjoyed this video. If you have any requests for the Beethoven Palette or the Ludwig just leave me a comment here or on you tube.

You can check out the palettes at this site:
http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml;jsessionid=MXA3GVAAWDMOWCV0KQRQQAQ?brandId=Kat+Von+D

Thank for watching!
Peace and Love,
Rock 'N' Roll Beauty Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment